1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
7 cups water
4 green tea bags
2 cups water
12oz frozen orange juice
12oz frozen lemonade
2 cups brandy
1 oz l.c. finns ginger extract
- bring sugar and 7 cups water to a boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Cool after.
- bring 2 cups water and tea bags to a boil and remove from heat and let tea bags steep until cooled.
- mix above two together and add orange juice, lemonade, brandy and extract to a gallon clean container and freeze overnight.
- fill a glass 3/4 full of slush after frozen and fill with a lemon lime soda of your choice.
- you can add a splash of grenadine if desired